pink and stylo

pink and stylo
beautiful creatures

Friday, September 17, 2010

uneasy + pathetic = OMG!!!

hi. im back. its been a while im not updating my blog. yeah. kinda busy. ni pn busy. but i want to spend a little of my time with my blog. today is raya yg ke-7. da xde mood beraya. tp makan kuih raya je. badan pn da gmok. okayy. i need to diet n stuffs. balik puncak alam nt la. today, i feel like i want to sleep forever n do not ever get up. yeah. im hurt. again and again. damn. i thot i wont feel like this anymore. cm bodoh. what have i done wrong? its seem like everything is so unease. haih. why should i feel like this? damn and damn. now. just please. focus on one thing only which is my study. tu je. please la. dont ever mess up with other crap things. please ya ALLAH. tetapkan imanku, tabahka hatiku dan berikanlah kekuatan padaku. amin. ampuni dosaku ya ALLAH. aku da xmampu nak mghadapi dugaan hidupMu ini ya ALLAH. after this, nk abeskan assignment yg blambak then start packing my stuff. yeah. nk balik puncak alam. owh. no!! hahah !! its just make me feel pathetic again. there's so much to be written off. but ntahla. should my followers read this? ehehe. nooo wayyy hoozzayy!!. okay. when i got time. i'll updating my hari raya moments. tu pn if its not too late.

2 comments: